Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dev Virtual Machines

Star log 9000654998.0025.... I have arrived at a strange planet. There are creatures moving and speaking in strange tongues. They use strange keys on devices that have some kind of visual peripheral. They communicate through this place called "The Internet".

Finally, I have joined the current decade and I have created my own blog. This is the first post.

I figured I would post a link to the folder that contains development virtual machines that I maintain. There is only one PHP dev machine available right now. The PHP dev machine has two IDEs installed and also contains Drupal 7, Wordpress, and Joomla. You will need Virtualbox to run the vm. I will be adding more as I continue to work.

You can access the virtual machines here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B37iWxTxZVl8cFhSVURpdUsyQzA

No comments:

Post a Comment